Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Art Journal Video: Cake

Hello Magnolia Friends!

I'm sure most of you already have the Magnolia DooHickey Club Kit # 5 (Celebration). I've seen several beautiful cards and projects using these lovely dies. Instead of a card,  I'm sharing with you t an Art Journal Page I made using the dies in the Celebration Club Kit.

Making this page was so much fun and playing with paint and Magnolia Doohickey Dies for Art Journals has recently become my favorite activity.

Here is a photo of the Art Journal page and you can watch the video below to see how I made it.


Here's the video


Watch on YouTube HERE.

Well, I hope you enjoyed watching and I please let me know what you think!

Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you again soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment