Tuesday, February 3, 2015

He loves me, He loves me not

Hello again!
 I'm back with a CAS card featuring He Loves Me He Loves Me Not Tilda Duo from the 
Lovely Duo Collection. This new release from Magnolia is now available in most of the stores and web-stores who carry Magnolia products.
 The designer paper I used for this card is one of favorites and it's from the Special Moments Collection called the Royal Swedish Feathers.


Tilda is colored using Copic Sketch Markers:
Hair: E 47, 37, 35, 31
Skin: E 13, 11, 00, 000, 000
Headband/Dress: BG 75, 72, 70  Y17, 15, 13
Flower: YR 27, 24, 21 Y15
Stem/Grass: G 99 94, YG 67
Petals/Shoes: W 5, 3, 1, 0, 00 
 

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again next time!
Have a wonderful day!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. wow stunning card may, love the background paper!!! and of course your beautiful colouring is ALWAYS FLAWLESS!!! Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. I love that paper too. And the little hearts are the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete