Friday, November 7, 2014

Christmas Ornament Cards

Hello my lovelies!
Are you caught up with your Christmas card making like I am? Well,  I have 2 easy-to-make, simple and quick cards for the holidays. And I will probably be making more of these cards.

For the first card, I used  Christmas Bauble, Leaf & Swirl,  Cozy Fern & Snowflake,  Sparkle Snowflakes,  A Merry Christmas text.



And for the second one, I used  Ornament Pointy Kit,  Cozy Fern & Snowflake
Sparkle Snowflakes, Afternoon Tea Bench, (scroll design on the right ornament)
 A Merry Christmas text.


I used Ranger Embossing Powder in Platinum to emboss the snowflakes and the scroll. I also embossed a piece of paper before die cutting them for the top part of the ornament. It was so much fun making these cards and it took me just a few minutes to make them.


AND

 Watch out for the Magnolia Design Team Christmas Blog Hop!
Coming really soon!



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment