Monday, March 17, 2014

Sagittarius Tilda

Hello Everyone!
I hope your week has started out great! 
Today, I'm sharing with a 6x6 layout I made. It has some magnets on the back so it can be displayed on the refrigerator door or any place magnetic. I used Sagittarius Tilda from the Zodiac Collection
Colored with DIs and I used some Winks of Stella for the flower on her hair. I used a different WC paper here so I was trying to adjust the blending and water on my brush.

*~*~*~*~*~*
*~*~*~*~*~*
OK, our refrigerator door is full so for the mean time, I'm hanging this on my desk cubies...while it waits for home!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you again soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Wow, beautiful. Love the no lines, and the quote matches perfectly

    ReplyDelete