Friday, July 19, 2013

Tilda With Little Rudolf

Merry July Christmas!
 Is it too early to make Christmas cards? I don't think so. I'd like to have a good head start with my Christmas cards.  And at the same time, with the summer heart and the heat wave everywhere, making something about winter or Christmas somehow cools things  down.

As I was going through my Christmas papers, I came across one of Magnolia's Designer paper and I thought it was perfect for the image.
The image I used is Tilda with Little Rudolf from the A Christmas Story Collection 2012 and I colored her around January this year. Now she is finally in a card.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*


The Flower are from Wild Orchid Crafts



*~*~*~*~*~*



 *~*~*~*~*~*


Other Magnolia Products used:

Thanks for dropping by today! Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment