Friday, April 26, 2013

Tilda in Cotton Dress

Hello Magnolia lovers!
 I made a Sweet 16 Birthday card and I'd like to share it with you.
I made a very girly pink card and I used Tilda in Cotton Dress from the Once Upon a Time Collection. I inked her up with Distress Ink Reinkers and for the creases and folds on her dress, I followed how Zoe colored her dress using Copics. (She posted a photo in FB. I share the link as soon as I find it.)


Here's a closer look at Tilda. I used some Frontage Shabby Pink EP around the edges. The flowers  are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


There is a pull-out Tag for the sentiment and I used Magnolia Designer paper.


Here are are photos of the embellishments.  I made the heart using Frantage Fragments and Crackle Accents.




I used a button to accent the seam binding. And I just love the carriage charm!


~*~*~*~*~


I'll be posting another cards using the New Dies shortly.
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. me encanta como te ha quedado...muy dulce..felicidades por tu trabajo.

    ReplyDelete