Friday, September 28, 2012

Edwin with Sack

Hi there. I have my second card for today. I have been wanting to make a card like this but I just couldn't figure out how to make it.  It's a white on white card, an entry I made for the MDUC for this week (actually it's gonna end in a couple of hours and I hope I can still link up) :)

I used Edwin with Sack which is part of the Magnolia Stamp Club kit that arrived a couple days ago. I colored Edwin with Copics (mostly C's, W's & T's)


 I used a bunch of dies to make this card.  Here is a Magnolia DooHickey: Lovely fence.
 The Poinsettia's were also made using the Magnolia DooHickey. And those tree branch is from Martha Stewart paper punch.
 On the side, I used Tim Holtz On th Edge Snowflakes.
 The tree is from Marianne Designs Die and the snow flakes behind the trees is another DooHickey die.
The tag is also a DooHickey die.

And for my snow, I used a mixture of acrylic paint and extra fine glitter!


Thanks again for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Christmas card, HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Mae! Love that new Edwin stamp- he's so cute! Love the details and your layering on this one! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...and LOVE the lightfall...
    Hugs , Martine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Mae, gorgeous poinsettias and really love this cute Edwin, I have him on order, can't wait till he arrives. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete